HomerJSimpson
Addicted Member
Whats the resistance of R720 ?
Replace to no avail.Sub it in for TR708..
Whats the resistance of R720 ?
Replace to no avail.Sub it in for TR708..
Will do shortly.Swap out TR709 with and KSC1815 or KSC1845..
Replaced to no avail.Swap out TR709 with and KSC1815 or KSC1845..
Clean that board up with alcohol or acetone.. I can't see anything with all that flux residue.
What ? How does the unit sound ?YI this unit has come stating out of protection
FYI this unit has come stating out of protection before I replaced any parts on the power supply board.
Meat to say "the unit has been coming out of protection before I replaced and parts on it."What ? How does the unit sound ?
ImmediatelyDoes the relay ativate immediately or is there a delay ?
Both speakers?there is a good thump sound through the speakers.
Unit sound greatWhat ? How does the unit sound ?
Did the original relay act the same way?Immediately
YesBoth speakers?
YesDid the original relay act the same way?