• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha monster reciever

Having bought a 1020 based on recommendations of AK'ers, then GIVING it away, I can state that if the 3020 has the Yamaha house sound, I wouldn't pursue it with my cash at current market prices.

However, like one of the Dixie Chicks, if it landed in my lap I wouldn't kick it (her) out of bed either!
 
Whitehall said:
Having bought a 1020 based on recommendations of AK'ers, then GIVING it away, I can state that if the 3020 has the Yamaha house sound, I wouldn't pursue it with my cash at current market prices.

However, like one of the Dixie Chicks, if it landed in my lap I wouldn't kick it (her) out of bed either!
Funny, I gave away one of my 1020's as well.
 
pmsummer said:
The 3020 is a wonder, no doubt. But for overall visual/tactile quality, I prefer...

attachment.php


...the CR-1000.

I'm with you 100%!!!! I love the looks of the CR-1000 too! I listen to mine about 1x/day year in year out w/ 0 problems. :banana:

-- Chris
 
Twenty20Man said:
I wonder why everyone insists on bidding it up with 6 days to go, they must be shills or morons... that simply annoys me.

Absolutely! This is the MOST annoying thing about the 'bay. I look and see a $9.99 starting bid on a (insert coveted vintage audio brand/model) and 2 days into the auction bidders with lots of transactions and good feedback are bidding stupid money on it! WTF?
 
Unbelievable

It was probably due to the dial not going above 107 ,which could be just the ponter being of ,or just the string hanging up ,but definetly lowered the price.I would have to be very desperate to let my cr-3020 go for that. One fine piece of gear.
 
Back
Top Bottom