• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yet another speaker ID thread!

Yes, he most likely did. I live in Montreal so I come across a ton of ads that are spelled phonetically as the mother-tongue out here is French.

A recent ad I came across was selling a subwoofer, but it was spelled Subbouffer, which translates to "devour a sub", quite funny!
 
It does not seem like a good sales technique really, to diss the thing you're trying to sell. Even if you're selling it because you think it's retarded, you never SAY that. :dunno:
 
It does not seem like a good sales technique really, to diss the thing you're trying to sell. Even if you're selling it because you think it's retarded, you never SAY that. :dunno:
I know, I actually bursted out laughing when I came across it. I feel like asking him to pay me $40 to remove the "garbage" from his place! Who knows, they way his ad is worded, it just might work o_O
 
Try to sound retarded when you call and maybe he'll give it to you free.

I'll burn in hell, I know.:eek: :biggrin:
 
Back
Top Bottom