• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Yorx stereo!!

..................


attachment.php
 
I knew it was a April Fools Day joke. No one in there right mind would pay for a Yorx Stereo for $75! :screwy::nutz:

$5 maybe... :D
 
sheeesh

I am new to audiokarma and was shocked to read the disparaging comments made about Yorx, Soundesign, Fisher-Price and Lloyds audio components. I may have to stand corrected on this, but these were the absolute top sellers at Western Auto stores back in "the day". I am currently using Yorx monoblocks with a highly fused Lloyds Pre w/ Bi-amped Soundesign speakers. As you obviously all know, SD (as I like to abbreviate it...not Steely Dan for you jerk-offs) made the best front end in terms of vinyl playback but Lear Jet (or Craig) were concurrent leaders in the 8 Track playback department.

What I am attempting to achieve with this post is to quell (not Krell) all of the bad-mouthing of, what are obviously, the creme-de-la-creme of audio componentry that was made to a "price-point". Tell me why I'm wrong.
 
left out in the rain, thrown out window by angry drunk wife, had drumstick shoved in 8 track hole, dog peed on it, cats tore up speakers, and the blasted thing still works! take that all you audiophools!!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom