• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

You gotta start somewhere

I used to have an SL-B3 with a Grado cart and I actually thought it sounded great, especially for 100 blips all in.
 
Last edited:
I do seem to have a problem just doing things a little, I tend to go all in. :crazy::biggrin:

The new 1650 that just came home last night has a LM-15 cartridge. I played a few LPs on it last night and it sounds like a significant improvement over the SL-B2
50931585522_0a9c83f2fa_b.jpg


The ADS are just empty cabinets for now, all the drivers got shipped off to Richard So for rebuild. From what he told me, they all needed it pretty badly too.

Here's a shot of the A25s in the office. This was just after new grill cloth and sanding and oiling the cabinets. They are now hooked up to a very mint Pioneer SX-1000TW that just came back from a full service
50877484988_681808c399_b.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom