Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I'd say it's on the high side. The amp seems to be a KA-7100 which is probably $150-$200. What else would you use? I don't think any else is "special". When I started I'd snap up deals like this and I'd end up with items I wouldn't keep for myself and had marginal resale value. It ultimately depends on if you are going to use it all for yourself but I thinks it's high.
I agree, looks like a KA-7100, tuner looks like a KT-7500, not sure about the Kenwood tape deck or it's possible value, but they are starting to climb in price. If all is in working order I think it would be impossible to have better quality new equipment for the price. The turntable and speakers would be the least desirable pieces for me.
The amp and especially the tuner are very nice pieces, search threads here on both.
Huh. I was going to say that if a guy wants to sell something today, the price has to be attractive. Very attractive. Which this is not. :thumbsdn: I guess people like this are trolling poorly educated people who can't use Google but are wanting vintage and have a pocket full of money. Pretty niche market.
Guys...am I the only one seeing here that the seller is a member of AK? And how many times have I seen people here on AK say someone can ask whatever they want for their goodies? Just does not mean they will get it. Although I would LOVE to have some vintage gear like that!
Guys...am I the only one seeing here that the seller is a member of AK? And how many times have I seen people here on AK say someone can ask whatever they want for their goodies? Just does not mean they will get it. Although I would LOVE to have some vintage gear like that!
If you're referring to StarQuest's post, I was confused about that myself as I stated in a subsequent post. I was not sure he was the seller or not and he did not confirm. As for people asking whatever they want, quite true, but no one in the thread said he couldn't or shouldn't be asking that much. The OP asked if it was worth it. Several posters said they thought not, that it was priced too high.
Certainly no offense intended to the seller, whoever he/she may be. :thmbsp: