• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Your experience with finding "Synergy"

Good discussion. Good points of view. Call it what you want, but my turd speakers and my baby sui are making sweet music to my ears and that's what's important. I'll leave the number crunchers and spec chasers to do their thing and I'll continue to believe in my "synergy" theory. D*mn near haven't touched my other combos since posting, even 'tho they're supposed to be better, by common standards. I keep coming back to this simple, unsuspecting system. Maybe I've found my internal, 'this sounds nice' combo, regardless of perfect tonality, placement, or any other audiophile mumbo jumbo. And...no offense to anyone.
 
Back
Top Bottom