• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Your search is over!!!

Register to hide this ad
I like the fact that the "Metal Cone Tech" drivers will be able to handle my 500 watt Ronco Amp and will help me loose any remaining high frequency sensitivity I have left in my ears! :banana:
 
These threads depress me because peoPle are so stupid, for what some of these people spend on those things they could literally get 65% of the speakers were all always talking about on here, I can't stand it. But then again I get old speakers for cheap cause their"old"
 
Last edited:
We don't allow them white vanners into our little town. Our guards are ordered to shoot first and not ask questions later. If one does slip thru our perimeter defenses we have a second defense system in place and ready to react. Can't tell you what that is cuz if we did we would be as stupid as those white vanners are................:D
 

I still think it would be a hoot to have a pair of those to play around with.

I like the fact that the "Metal Cone Tech" drivers will be able to handle my 500 watt Ronco Amp and will help me loose any remaining high frequency sensitivity I have left in my ears! :banana:

I like the fact that the "metal cone tech" drivers seem to have lost their metal between the first and third pictures.
 
here is where the Waldorf's come from
http://www.wahldorfhometheater.com/product/WHD-700LS.html

here is their price disclaimer :
"Model number and manufacturer's suggested prices are for identification purpose only. Manufacturer's suggested prices do not represent a bona fide selling price in the metro trading area. Manufacturer reserve the right to make changes on specification and material."

must be white van legalease
 
MSRP $3,150 in this case must mean Moron Suckers Really Paid $3,150.
 
originally posted by SimplySound I guess every town has something like these on CL... here's ours!

Hey! I own a pair of those DL 6.2 speakers. Found them in a pawn shop but I knew what they were when I bought them.
I needed some tower speakers at the time for temporary use. I didn't want to spend alot of money on a pair.

The pawn shop had a bunch of towers they had slashed prices on. They had some Wharfdales next the DL's but they were around $150 I didn't want to spend that much. The Wharf's look great and I really wanted them but I passed because of price.
The DL's now serve as rear surround speakers in my bedroom setup next to the bed on each side. They also serve as night stands for all my remote controls.

Had they been in a white van and at retail cost I would have never even entertained the thought of buying them but at the time I really was desperate for a pair of towers. They were cheap and serve well as rear speakers beyond that, not much use!

They will eventually be replaced by some Pioneer towers if I can find some that have the drivers I'm looking for with rubber butyl surrounds and the height I need.
 
Back
Top Bottom