• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New profile posts

Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for posting the instructions and pictures of when you changed the belts on your Kenwood KX1030 cassette deck, it was very helpfull. Mine is now up and running like a champ. Thanks again.
Looking for someone somewhere that might possibly have a schematic of the heat kit AR 1650 stereo receiver I know they are super rare. Need it to troubleshoot.
hi there, I'm considering getting the same alex 12 horn speakers you have. I see you have the active versions, I already have nice amps so I was going to get the passive ones. Any options I should ask Shakuto about or for? lol would they put in some fancy crossover parts if I asked? or should I ask them to install isoacoustics gaia feet? did yours already come with feet?
U
uncola
Hey dude I couldn't wait lol and I ordered a pair of alex 12 passive speakers, currently waiting for them to be built.
Trying to work on a Heath kit AR 1650 stereo receiver. Does anyone have a schematic on this receiver? It’s very hard to repair it without a schematic. Thank you.
Can a Counterpoint SA-5000 power supply be retrofitted to work on a SA-3000? If so, any ideas of the cost and benefits of the upgrade?
And again ...

Did you ever sell the Kyocera PL-910? I am on the hunt for that specific turntable. I am a long time Kyocera employee.

Thanks.
Mike
Good evening, the reason for contacting you is that in the past you posted schematics and parts list for a RCA RS-199B tube amp. I am unable to read clearly the copies you posted and was wondering if you still had copies that were sharper I can obtain from you? Thank you
Hi Ray, I love the vp-7725D on your bench. The price is far more than I can justify. Is there a distortion analyzer that you would recommend? One channel is OK. The Sound Technology 1700b I have is not working, obsolete op amps are not helping!
Ray Gianelli
Ray Gianelli
If I had it to do all over again I'd go with the QuantAsylum QA-403.
  • Like
Reactions: Rob357
New Member,
hello everyone, my name is Matt and I am back to listen to records again. took a little hiatus. got a lot of records in the meantime. I purchased a Sony ps3300 turntable from 1976 and I'm looking for some parts or a part so I figured I'd look on here and maybe check out some other stuff while on going about that. it'll be nice to talk to people here. thanks!

Attachments

  • PXL_20260222_195715420.jpg
    PXL_20260222_195715420.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 2
Aha! Trace on the pcb going to right channel tape monitor is cracked. Also it is right next to the item that was suggested to check voltages on, no voltage on the 2 legs. Can I just solder a jumper wire to bypass the trace?1000002320.jpg
Buck Rogers
Buck Rogers
Yes, Trace it back to a thicker part then solder a flexible jumper wire to make connection.

Then take some epoxy and use it to afix the broken board.
Back
Top Bottom