Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
hi, i just came across your quirkaudio site and see that you do upgrades to nad 2400's do you still offer that sevice? One of my amps is getting noisy on power up, so i would like to have them re capped and upgraded. i use them as mono blocks and love them. if you do still service them what would be the cost
Hello,
I'm looking for information on the Fisher FX-10 crystal module.This was an option for the FM 1000 tuner.
Anyone know where I can get a new crystal for it?
Mourning involves inhabiting heartbreak. Magnifying the sense of loss deepening the sense of separation. Celebrate all of the moments of love. The moments of shared pleasure. The moments of gratitude for the presence of the individual. There will be such a mountain of them to push aside grief with recollection of the joy of their company. Celebrate what will never die and mourning will never overshadow your memories.
I own a Pioneer PLC-590 and managed to acquire the PA-5000 the other week. Did you manage to find out about the specifications (dimensions and centering) for the arm board? And if so, could you maybe pass them on to me?
Hello, I have a Mcintosh 2505 that is fine for about 15 min and a loud, and I mean Loud buzz comes from the right channel that is not controlled by the volume pots for either channel. It loses that audio from the preamp. Just the loud buzz. It registers on the right meter. If I turn the speaker switch off, it goes away. It is the only way to get rid of it. I got it on the bench right now. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reactions: bigmAn80