• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

crown stats why?

Register to hide this ad
No mystery that they showed up in Elkhart, they sure didn't go far from home. I think he had them listed on eBay as well.

Every pair I've seen show up was far away and would require shipping, which probably would kill the electrostatic panels, if not your budget.

There was a pair of Crown C-4 speakers that showed up on eBay a few weeks ago at a fair price - in Southern California! He wouldn't ship them, local pickup only. I thought that they would make nice company for the pair of Crown C-8s that I have.
 
Every pair I've seen show up was far away and would require shipping, which probably would kill the electrostatic panels, if not your budget.
I've got a van they'd fit in; let's go get 'em!

But they'd have to stay at your house...
 
I think we have enough power to run them! :D

:thmbsp: My stash of amps not in use in the main system includes:
(2) Crown PS-400
(2) Crown PS-200
(2) Crown D150A-II
(1) Soundcraftsmen Pro-Power-Four

Might be enough with some bridging!
 
If the e-stat arrays are completely functional, I think I could live with rolling woofers the way others roll tubes.
 
I'm tempted to flag it...he has it on ebay as well, looks like he's running his own little secondary auction. :no:
 
Back
Top Bottom