• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers for the artsy guy

Register to hide this ad
Wow is all i can say and what no art decor on the grill cloth lol. That is an incomplete maltise I would offer 50 tops would cost a lot of scratch for industrial strength paint stripper and howards products.
 
If you view the whole description, there's a plug for the artist who painted them with a website listed. Somebody has been watching too many of those crazy home makeover shows. Looks like they had a Southwestern theme going on.

The description says the paint job really makes them "pop". I see plenty of threads on AK about popping speakers and no one seems to like that. :D
 
I just gave away a pair of KLH Sixes because they were painted battleship gray and I couldn't be bothered to strip them. I would have been more than happy to have that guy do that paint job on those. I like it.
 
Not my cup of tea, but decent speakers for sure. The listing doesn't make mention if the mids were re-foamed as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom