Hello fellow AK'ers. Wondering if anyone currently has a 2010 or 2015 baby Marantz open and can snap a clear pic of the wiring for the balance slider? Fixing one where someone else was obviously in here and boogered things up. The two blue wires are just dangling and no clear indication from...
It seems there are lots of vintage threads but not a whole lot of modern ones so I thought this would be a good place to share your personal or favourite amps from 2010 and on.
Here is my new amp which is a real beauty! By far the best amp I've ever owned with quality craftsmanship and a warm...
Hey guys,
Got another 2015 to try to revive. This one came in pretty bad shape, very dirty, dial string off and audio problems. I hooked it up on the DBT and there is no short. Audio wise, the left channel appears dead and the right is distorted at any kind of volume. I did some beginning...
Hey Guys,
Just had to tell someone.... I liked the 2015 so much that I bought a 5 button model and I have to say the build quality and the sound of the 2015 is just amazing for a 15 watt stereo. I got the 5 button this morning and it is one of the nicest I have purchase on eBay. Unit had it's...
Hey All,
While the 2265B is waiting for a relay and filter caps, I decided to open up a 2015 that is waiting. This unit is in pretty nasty shape. The bass and selector were pretty much frozen in place. I cleaned all the controls and managed to get the bass and selector moving freely again...