Hello all, hoping to find some direction here.
I have a Magnavox 9304 stand alone amp. The amp sounds flat, maybe even a little 'muffled' sounding. Most recently have it paired with an Advent 300 preamped out , speakers were Large Advents and tried KHL Model 17's.
For comparison, the...
Hi Y'all,
I figured instead of me asking a ton of questions, I'd ask if there are threads that y'all know of that you could direct me to. I've done a bunch of searches already without satisfaction.
I'm looking to convert the Magnavox 9304 into an amp to power a CD player, Phone and MP3 via...
Apparently I messed up my Maggie today. It’s a 9304-00 that I modified to the DCG circuit, but with original OPT’s and no buffer. I don’t use it VERY often, but when I do it’s been perfect. Always reliable, sounds great, runs nice and cool. I finished building a prototype preamp a couple weeks...
Hi all,
I have read some of the many, many threads on the Magnavox 9300 series of amplifiers but have not seen a concise answer to a question I have: I would like to install a simple volume control on the amp so I can run it without a separate preamp; would like to run a source directly into the...