• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dual 1019 issues

  1. Ben Rothman

    Dual 1019 No Sound Output

    Hello all, I'm currently in the process of restoring a Dual 1019 for a friend of mine. I have successfully gotten all the mechanical parts of the unit working flawlessly. All the automatic functions work exactly as intended. The only issue I have is that I am getting no sound output from the...
  2. H

    Speed issue dual 1019

    Hi guys, Sorry I'm new and already post an issue. I am pretty desperate. I recently bought a 1019 on Leboncoin, a craigslist-line website. Worked fine but I quickly noticed the pitch went off quickly. I had to adjust the pitch and then eventually with the pitch all the way up it wouldnt run up...
  3. 1

    Dual 1019 multiple issues

    Hi everyone, I picked up a Dual 1019 at an estate sale took it home and tested it here is what I found: 1) The speed is off plays too fast I did not measure it just going by listening to a familiar song. 2) When I try to stop, the tone arm lifts,returns,but plays again. It just keeps repeating...
Back
Top Bottom