• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kenwood ka-8100

  1. A

    Need Help Fixing the Output on a KA-8100

    Hi, In the middle of restoring my KA-8100 when discovered the right channel output is basically half of the left. I'm measuring the output over the audio spectrum (20-20k Hz). The source input is on the AUX input @0.150mV to both R&L. This results in good voltages on the pre out terminals...
  2. Arne-Tom

    Kenwood KA-8100 - Relays won't engage

    Hi fellow AK members, I've got a problem with a Kenwood KA-8100. I got it from a friend in order to repair it. He said when it broke he was listening at quite some volume already and then hit the gain switch adding another 10db which resulted in silence. What I did so far: Checked all soldering...
  3. A

    Dual CV-1600 vs Kenwood KA-8100

    Hello, As in topic - will Kenwood KA-8100 be significantly superior than Dual CV-1600? Currently I have Dual and I am quite satisfied with sound, but I have possibility to buy Kenwood in reasonable price. I am tempted by it, but I don't know if there will be significant difference. Anybody...
  4. QuarterCuban

    Sub connection to Kenwood KA-8100

    How can I connect my sub? I don't want to blow anything up. The bridges and "power in" throw me off.
Back
Top Bottom