• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

mt-200

  1. PE9ZZ

    Complete Rebuild Electrocompaniet AW250R

    I am still unsure why I agreed to tackle this ancient monster amp. It is 40 years old and was eating output transistors like there is no tomorrow. Left channel only. But with 12 MT-200 transistors per channel it is quite annoying. And expensive. By now the board is ruined by the many repairs...
  2. R

    SanKen ending production of most / all MT-200 transistors...

    https://media.digikey.com/pdf/PCNs/Sanken/EOL_Notice_A_12_21_2017.pdf Better stock up on these! ... 2SA1215 2SA1216 2SA1295 2SA1494 2SC2921 2SC2922 2SC3264 2SC3858 I predict that these are going to be massively counterfeited when no longer produced.
Back
Top Bottom