• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

#pioneer

  1. C

    SX-980 missing negative dc voltage

    I rebuilt a non working sx-980 power supply a few months ago. It was working great and decided to stop. I am missing the negative dc voltages from pin 25, 27, and 28. I replaced q3, q4 and d9 without luck. My background is IT, so this is a new leaning experience for me. I did check R8 and have...
  2. C

    Pioneer flea market find. My first system. I’m hooked.

    Pioneer SX-980 receiver with a pair of Pioneer CS-99A speakers. Not working initially but found a bad power transistor on the power board. Rebuilt the power board with the help and knowledge of YouTube and this forum.
  3. W

    Pioneer Sx-990 Weird clicking noise

    My friend gave me a Pioneer SX-990 and it makes this noise. It is not constant and sometimes it is fine, but other times it cuts in and out. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/166cDxYRFM0fmayZFJomlInv0lb50eQhE/view?usp=drivesdk Some things I can tell you, if it is helpful: The...
  4. Mrcoolest123

    Pioneer ct-f1250- restoration help!

    Hello everyone! This is my first post on the site and I hope you guy's with more knowledge can help me fix my problem. I love the pioneer blue line equipment and I'm slowly building my rack with all the high end components, soo when a pioneer ctf 1250 appeared on the market with a good price I...
  5. Rk ent

    Need tech in Central Massachusetts

    I’m looking for a tech in the central Massachusetts area who can do some work on my Pioneer SA-9500 integrated amp. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom