• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer ct-f1000

  1. Ricktptman

    Seeking assistance with an unusual Pioneer CT-F1000 rewind issue.

    I just went through one of my Pioneer CT-F1000s and I'm having a rewind issue that was very much unexpected. It has all-new rubber and a new (donated from an FG-driven motor Technics) low-hours motor. It has GREAT torque in both directions and will rewind a tape to about 80% and the rewind TIME...
  2. IanT417

    Pioneer CT-F1000

    Am I in the right place to discuss, inquire, and ask for honest values of a piece of equipment? I read a lot, post a little in AK forums but as far as valuating, this visit to Dollars and Sense section is a first for me. If I'm in the right place can we discuss my fully functional, operational...
  3. C

    Pioneer CT-F1000 Dead VU Meter Help

    Hello, I have been working on a Pioneer CT-F1000 for about a month now and got it to about 90% working and just reached a dead end with the Right VU meter. It appears that a previous owner attempted to repair this issue as they just added solder to one of the cables that are just coiled to the...
  4. mcfl

    Pioneer CT-F1000 power cord broken

    Hello team, I need help with my Pioneer CT-F1000, the power cord is in bad shape and I really would like to replace it with a new one. Any advise how to do this and the part number for the new power cord Any help will be greatly appreciated
  5. Pharssa

    Pioneer CT-F1000 and CT-F950 Feet

    Hi, Both of my cassettes decks CT-F1000 and CT-F950 are missing feet. I don't use them in a rack; so, would like to replace the missing feet. Are there any generic plastic / rubber feet (similar to original parts in appearance) that would fit? Looking for suggestions before posting a WTB for...
Back
Top Bottom