• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

yamaha r-900

  1. N

    Another Yamaha R-900 Thread - Question

    Hi all! I have a Yamaha R-900 that is not working. When plugged in and turned on, it starts burning a resistor (or more) on the left channel right in front of the STK Module. I am aware that the STK Modules are prone to failure and all of the issues that go with it. This unit uses the STK...
  2. M

    Yamaha R-900 REC issue

    Hi guys Wanted to share with you all the following issue I have with my Yamaha R-900. When I hooked a Sony TC-U70 and record some songs, at the moment to play them back, the right channel it sounds terrible and low. I thought it was the deck but tried with a Nakamichi RX202 and the same result...
  3. M

    Yamaha R-900, Sansui G 3500 and 7070 comparison

    Hi I hope I am not comparing apples and oranges. The reason I am comparing is cos of all three are available for reasonable prices with Yamaha the cheapest. Sansui's market rate are already high in general, regardless of its model. I am more inclined for Sansui 7070 which is available for about...
Back
Top Bottom