• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

2017-18 NCAA Basketball

ACC may not be the best conference in the NCAA but it sure is the most exciting.
The Miami win over UNC, VT win over Duke, and VA over Louisville were amazing games.
With UNC vs Duke followed by ACC tourney, March looks like fun :)

Roger
 
Looks like Michael Porter Jr will return to the court today for Mizzou against Arkansas. I look forward to see what effect his return will have for this up and down team. I expect to see an energized team with his return.
 
then which is?

:dunno: My crystal ball is cloudy. And frankly, I've mostly watched ACC and Big 12. The NCAA tourney usually reveals many surprises and I look forward to that. The Big 10 could be interesting.

Oops, sorry about the NCSU loss to GT :cool: The Pack has been looking good lately and the Louisville game is today :thumbsup:

Roger
 
:dunno: My crystal ball is cloudy. And frankly, I've mostly watched ACC and Big 12. The NCAA tourney usually reveals many surprises and I look forward to that. The Big 10 could be interesting.

Oops, sorry about the NCSU loss to GT :cool: The Pack has been looking good lately and the Louisville game is today :thumbsup:

Roger

what a terrible loss and I lost the feed with 22 seconds left

6pm, pack plays. They lose this and they go back on the bubble.
 
Yeah, that Duke game was fun.

My Boilermakers looked good today.
They could win the B1G tourney tomorrow if Haas gets pissed. Gentle giant.
 
Yeah, that Duke game was fun.

My Boilermakers looked good today.
They could win the B1G tourney tomorrow if Haas gets pissed. Gentle giant.

Dang, he is a large fellow . . . and talented :thumbsup:

Arrgggh! Bagley unleashed the fury in the second half. Thank goodness he won't be around next year :)

Roger
 
I'm playing hooky today, plopped on the couch to watch the ACC.

Agree that, at the moment, the Big 12 is the best conference, edging out my ACC. This can all change once the NCAAs start.

I was rooting for VT last might against ND, but I do like Bonzie and his dad body. He's got natural talent. ND is playing to get into the tournament and it shows. Will be rooting for ND tonight.

Tony Bennet's saying UVa "defended well and obviously made some shots" during the pointless halftime exit interview.
 
I was rooting for VT last might against ND, but I do like Bonzie and his dad body. He's got natural talent. ND is playing to get into the tournament and it shows. Will be rooting for ND tonight.

As will I. However, I'm not sure there is enough gas in the tank for ND. Bonzie isn't in playing shape yet and he looked tired in second half.
 
Interesting to watch the advertisers during the ACC Tourney. I gotta wonder how many Bojangle franchises there are in Brooklyn (or even NY state) o_O
 
As will I. However, I'm not sure there is enough gas in the tank for ND. Bonzie isn't in playing shape yet and he looked tired in second half.

Agree on "tired." He was winded and gone. Doubt he'll have the legs tonight and Duke is playing some great ball as of late.

My Cavaliers got into the 70s with the win over Louisville. I'll call it a trend even though it is just one game.
 
BTW, where is @313guy? He should be repping Michigan State :)

Roger
Still here.
Still repping the Big10, but mostly Michigan, then Michigan State, then whoever is playing Duke.:banana:

Changed jobs and moved since last season, so haven't been around AK much of late.
Watched a lot of the Big10 tournament on BTN, but missed the last two Wolverine wins due to DVR malfunction.
 
Interesting to watch the advertisers during the ACC Tourney. I gotta wonder how many Bojangle franchises there are in Brooklyn (or even NY state) o_O

none in NJ or NY

I love the cheap health risk food and eat it whenever I am in Raleigh, so I checked.
 
Back
Top Bottom