• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2230 power switch

Register to hide this ad
EchoWars ...Got it thank you so much. I also saw your response to my other post.
Scott
 
Would a power switch from a 2220 work in my 2230?
The power switch for the 2220 and the 2230 are identical as per the service manuals, part no. SP0201010. I think that @EchoWars may have have been referring to the power switch for the 2330 in his response above rather than the 2230.
 
Indeed. I swear I saw 2330 instead of 2230. lol!

Still, I'd not want to use a used switch from some other device. If you can fit a new E-Switch in there, go for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom