KutzlerTrans
Jennie & I with Buddy and Barney.
Well ground is your chassis, but without a good way to grab your transistor pin you could fry something. You should see the letters EBC on your h804 transistor. Your goal is to connect to the C Leg without touching ANYTHING else.. The center Leg of your transistor is the C Leg. It is Snipped off, but the C leg is connected to the Hold down screw. The screw would be the easiest place to grab on to.
Then grab your Ground pin on your amp board at pin 805.
Just for the hell of it, If you want to check your ground on the amp, You can put your volt meter between your pin 805 and the chassis ground. If you have voltage, you have a bad ground.
I just stumbled on this thread and and i have to say, Mark, You do Excellent Work! Your Pictures are outstanding:thmbsp:.
I like to take the boards out only for the reason that i can Clean them good before i solder, It just makes for a nice job. It also is probably why my FM doesn't work on the unit i just fixed
Then grab your Ground pin on your amp board at pin 805.
Just for the hell of it, If you want to check your ground on the amp, You can put your volt meter between your pin 805 and the chassis ground. If you have voltage, you have a bad ground.
I just stumbled on this thread and and i have to say, Mark, You do Excellent Work! Your Pictures are outstanding:thmbsp:.
I like to take the boards out only for the reason that i can Clean them good before i solder, It just makes for a nice job. It also is probably why my FM doesn't work on the unit i just fixed
Last edited: