• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

275-v Break-in

Register to hide this ad
REDT From the New speakers that Iv bought it can very, but within A week of evenings is about right. I love listening to them break in because you can hear them altur over the hours. Enyoy!
 
Sorry I miss read:stupid: A amp You mean. Iv been up late last night lstening to my MA5100, Just arrived from the USA given as a gift from a fellow AKers:music:. Anyway it still holds the same as my mistake. Lovly to listen to the changes over time.
 
Surprisingly, seemed it only took 30-40 hours for mine to settle-in. After about 200 hours I swapped out the output tubes and took another 30-40 for them to settle-in with even better sound. This all took place in August.
 
As I wrote in my review of the MC275 for Tone Audio the unit took about 15 minutes to break in, heh.

In other words, right out of the box it was a winner.:thmbsp:
 
i've had a similar experience with all the mc equipment i've owned. Sounds greate out of the box. Break in seems really minimal
 
Back
Top Bottom