• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mc 275 mk v

Register to hide this ad
:thmbsp:4A SLO Blow
There' a copy of the owners manual in digital docs
(almost a neighbor I'd love to hear that sometime)
 
The mark V is a keeper. In the recent past I tried to find another one used to purchase, but didn't find any for sale.

Did replacing the fuse fix your issue, what ever that was?
 
Hi

I don't have the 275 anymore. The question about the fuse was because of a fuse issue with another amp. I was trying to get an idea about the fuse size in the 275 to compare it to the fuse size in the amp I have now,if that makes any sense.

Thanks :thmbsp:
Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom