Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I don't do cable, but saw the episode of "My name is Earl" awhile ago, where they all spend New Year's Eve of Y2K in a deserted store. It's hard to believe, but I never watched that show until pretty recently. Funny stuff.
I don't do cable, but saw the episode of "My name is Earl" awhile ago, where they all spend New Year's Eve of Y2K in a deserted store. It's hard to believe, but I never watched that show until pretty recently. Funny stuff.