• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A few Sansui accessories

more more some

(I really wish I would of purchased that little wooden dealers desk sign.)

The banner is 'super' rare, as well as the wooden desk sign. .
 

Attachments

  • peace1947jp-img600x450-1257925789tvsfjs72878.jpg
    peace1947jp-img600x450-1257925789tvsfjs72878.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC02267.jpg
    DSC02267.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 130
  • !Bg)9Uy!BWk~$(KGrHqQH-CgEsJzPJ,dhBLGpO0k4Fg~~_12.jpg
    !Bg)9Uy!BWk~$(KGrHqQH-CgEsJzPJ,dhBLGpO0k4Fg~~_12.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 111
  • SANSUI ex retail dealer small sign in wood.jpg
    SANSUI ex retail dealer small sign in wood.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Sansui%20Sign%20new%20logo.jpg
    Sansui%20Sign%20new%20logo.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
more again.

The wooden stands are mine. For my SP-2000s, perfect fit. Really nice stands, old looking 1970, but nice for me! Exactly what I was looking for and wanted.
 

Attachments

  • 4829_1.jpg
    4829_1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 33e8_1.jpg
    33e8_1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 33517605_tp.jpg
    33517605_tp.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 188
  • a9d5_1_sbl.jpg
    a9d5_1_sbl.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Sansui%20Sign%20old%20logo.jpg
    Sansui%20Sign%20old%20logo.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 144
  • US $159.50.jpg
    US $159.50.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
some more some

I had some photos of LED Sansui wrist watches but the photos are gone.

These are AK-Sansui guys watches and stuff. Cables are mine. Got 3 pair from Germany.
 

Attachments

  • 8451_12.jpg
    8451_12.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 124
  • watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 125
  • Wrist%20Watch.jpg
    Wrist%20Watch.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Belt.jpg
    Belt.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 111
  • ELECTRONIC GAS LIGHTER JAPAN..jpg
    ELECTRONIC GAS LIGHTER JAPAN..jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 132
  • C A B L E S.jpg
    C A B L E S.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
more more some some.

I had many more than this but they are all lost, like so many of Sansui's speaker stands and most of thier cables. But I do have them 'all' in DOC format. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Anyway...enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • EUR 4,05 bottle opener.jpg
    EUR 4,05 bottle opener.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Key%20Holder.jpg
    Key%20Holder.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Parker.jpg
    Parker.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 102
  • sansui shorting plugs.jpg
    sansui shorting plugs.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 122
This antenna came with my TU-919.
Is this what you are lookin' for bluesky?

TU-919antenna.jpg



PS-nice stuff...tnx :thmbsp:

Yes if it's one of the 'T' shaped wire FM antenna. I never really have seen one except in one photo a very long time ago. That's a really nice item!!
 
Awesome, ashtrays..........how very '70s......I remember it was quite common to have ashtrays as accessories around that era....
I can't imagine it would be very "PC" to do that these days........

You have a great stash of accessories.....very cool.....:thmbsp:

" I wish !!! "

These are not my accessories. They are just photos of accessories that I have found on the internet.

The only accessories I have are:
1. black jacketed 'Hi-Efficiency' speaker cables, one pair (in below photo with Dylan)
2. gray interconnects, three pair each. (in photo above)
3. playing cards NOS (in photo above)
4. telephone book NOS (in photo above)
5. GX 100 NOS rack (like the one in the photo advertisment above). Bought it for $150. Got it, opened the box, and was I ever suprised...brand new factory packaged!! What a score!! :>) And it was the exact rack I wanted for so long, over 5 years. Just got super lucky.
6. 1970 Wooden speaker stands (in photo above)
7. TU-717 rack handles, if you consider them an accessory.
8. A few various Sansui headshells, but that's more equipment than assessory.
9. And my SC clear plastic cover that I use for a small tray in my dresser, cause the darn tape deck crashed hard. Oh well. SC-1110 I think it was.

Out of all the accessories I've seen for sale, I really do wish I would of bought the 3 ash trays and the wooden black speaker stands (of which I have lost the photos of), both items from Yahoo Japan. If it was easier to purchase from Yahoo Japan, then I would have bought them. That's the way it goes.

Also: I really ' Wish ' I would of purchased that little wooden Sansui sign pictured above. I passed on it. It went for about $50 I think, maybe more, maybe $80+. It was a small desk dealer sign. It is really nice, wish I would of purchased it. Nice for on top of one of the speakers.

I really only 'need' 1 more accessories: The FM 300 ohm 'T' wire antenna. I had no idea it would be so 'hard to find' when I passed on one, in perfect shape, 4 or so years ago.
 
Last edited:
Yes if it's one of the 'T' shaped wire FM antenna. I never really have seen one except in one photo a very long time ago. That's a really nice item!!
Yes it is t-shaped antenna...and this connector came also...looks like a precursor of F-connector to me :scratch2:

connector.jpg
 
I really only 'need' 2 more accessories: The FM 'T' wire antenna and one other item I 'desperatly desire' (I'm workin on it but I don't think the owner of the item wants to part with it...and I sure don't blame him). :>) I've put in an offer should he ever decide to sell. We'll leave that item nameless for now.

Yes,that super antenna is rarely seen than G33K... and you desperately need it... I bet he'll ask a small fortune for it :D
 
Just found a few more photos, but this is all that I have left I believe.

The first 3 photos is of my type of Sansui Hi-Efficiency cable (doggie is Dylan, in Ireland. My cables) and the last 3 are of another later type of Sansui cable. I'd buy the later types too but the guy just want's way to much money for them...$300, but I bet they are Nice. He's been trying to sell these cables for many months.
 

Attachments

  • P1040250.jpg
    P1040250.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Sansui 'High Efficiency Cable' 8m pair.jpg
    Sansui 'High Efficiency Cable' 8m pair.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 134
  • w_s_maugham-img600x450-1264520903gymtal85331.jpg
    w_s_maugham-img600x450-1264520903gymtal85331.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 117
  • w_s_maugham-img600x450-1264520903cyg6vf85331.jpg
    w_s_maugham-img600x450-1264520903cyg6vf85331.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 108
  • Reference Mark 99.99997%Cu   SC-1525.jpg
    Reference Mark 99.99997%Cu SC-1525.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
some some more.

Headshell/cart is an early MC.

Very old Japanese photo: "Lets spin some 78s!"

(I've really lost a lot of photos I now realize - but I have em all on DOC format - wish I had more to post.)

If any of you guys have any accessory photos...please post! :>)
 

Attachments

  • sansui_tshirt.JPG
    sansui_tshirt.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 108
  • $(KGrHqR,!lQE1FviW1L!BN(mvZ0kEw~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!lQE1FviW1L!BN(mvZ0kEw~~_12.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 2581840454_3907921a3d_o.jpg
    2581840454_3907921a3d_o.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Yes it is t-shaped antenna...and this connector came also...looks like a precursor of F-connector to me :scratch2:

connector.jpg
This is a F-connector meant to be used with supplied 75 ohms antenna .
The 300 ohms T-shaped antenna supplied used to have Sansui logo moulded "in the T branching.
 
Vintage Sansui T-shirt (Note: made in USA, for sale in Japan.)
 

Attachments

  • 600x600-2011031100029.jpg
    600x600-2011031100029.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
This is a F-connector meant to be used with supplied 75 ohms antenna .
The 300 ohms T-shaped antenna supplied used to have Sansui logo moulded "in the T branching.

Sten: what's the difference between the 75 ohm and 300 ohm antenna??

I should know that but I don't.
 
Last edited:
This is a F-connector meant to be used with supplied 75 ohms antenna .
The 300 ohms T-shaped antenna supplied used to have Sansui logo moulded "in the T branching.

tnx Stene :thmbsp:

Another type of Sansui speaker cable:

I have never seen such cables Klaus,but I would love to have those from first bluesky's picture...I belive is PS-107C/PS-112C
 

Thanks mroboto! I will try. Sure hope it works!!

Thanks again. :thmbsp:

tnx Stene :thmbsp:
I have never seen such cables Klaus,but I would love to have those from first bluesky's picture...I belive is PS-107C/PS-112C

Yes, those are the ones. Mine are 21 foot long each. The other model number is shorter...like 6, 8, or 12 feet maximum or something. They are shorter. Who cares, wonderful cables!

I'm looking for the interconnects too. Impossible to find. One can always hope!

I absolutely ' l o v e ' these speaker cables. As someone else who had them said to me: "they sound wonderous!" They do. I bought them from a gentleman in Ireland. When I first plugged them in and turned on the Sansui, it was like: ' Wow '. Can't put it in words but they work really well. I heard a difference in sound immediately. Perfect. I like em.

The cables are 'absolutely impossibly beyond rare' to find. It's like they don't exist anywhere in the world anymore. I know if I ever find another pair, which I doubt I ever will, and I look daily in 5 eBay countries (and Yahoo Japan),...I'm buying them...I don't care what they cost.

They are really fine sounding cables.

If 'you do find them', and the 'end connection wires' are really super short and unusable, buy em anyway! Just cut the Sansui logo off and use straight wires without the logo. That's what I'm going to do if the end wires are just too short or gone. Wire is wire! And that wire is pretty nice sounding wire!! :>)
 

Attachments

  • cables KEEP THIS.jpg
    cables KEEP THIS.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom