• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A Marantz receiver with a built in TT???

Register to hide this ad
Cool...

http://www.classic-audio.com/marantz/0025.html

Record changer details for the Model 25

The manual for the Model 25 lists the following turntables as being compatible:

Garrard:
40, SL-55, SL-65, SL-95

Miracord:
40H, 50H, 620, 620B, 630

Dual:
1009, 1010A, 1010F, 1015F, 1019

The Model 25 has an internal set of phono jacks for mounted turntables inside the chassis near the right rear cover, as well as an AC plug for the changer being installed. There is an external/internal switch by the phono plugs; make sure that's in the correct position. This could also account for the external phono not working in unts that have previously had integral changers mounted.
 
Cool...
I don't think it would run very cool though, I also think it's cool now, this morning when you posted it I thought differently.
Craig
 
Back
Top Bottom