• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A-s500, a-s700

mash35231

Member
I've read some good things about the Yamaha integrateds. Does anybody have experience with the A-S500 or A-S700?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have the 500 model. Before I chose it I listened to the 300 and 700 models too.
The 500 definitely has more oomph than its smaller relation. I couldn't really tell as much difference between the 500 & 700 to be fair. I'm more than happy with the 500.
It replaced an Arcam and a Sony TA FB940R QS amps and it's better than both of them.
If I had one criticism it would be that the power button feels a bit cheap compared to some others but that's only a minor issue in an amp that's otherwise very well built.
Only advice I can offer is to find a decent store near you and demo them back to back with some other amps and let your ears be the judge.
 
Back
Top Bottom