• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

a Zeppelin song I've never heard b4....

Register to hide this ad
(Led Zeppelin - Baby Come On Home)
Incredible that today was the very first time I've ever heard this Zeppelin song from 1968.
And It rocks....!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEocukvkkSM
Yes. It's on the boxset Coda CD along with three other tracks (Traveling Riverside Blues, Hey Hey What Can I Do and White Summer/Black Mountain Side). It's on another separate retail CD as well, can't remember what though.

All excellent hidden gems.
 
Yeah, great song - although I can see why they didn't include it on Zep I. Didn't fit the mood.

Apparently it was lost until 1991, when it was found in a trash bin outside Olympic Studios in London (where Zep I had been recorded), on a tape reel marked "Yardbirds."
 
Back
Top Bottom