• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ADC EQ pricing

fizzgig

Well-Known Member
I have an appointment to buy an ADC Soundshaper SS-315 equalizer tomorrow for $75. Assuming it is in good working condition, would you say the price is on point? Prices seem to be all of the place on that auction site.
 
Register to hide this ad
I paid $20 for a 215, so $30 tops just because it has the spectrum display.
$75 is pretty high, especially sense it's just an eq.

I see people trying to sell eq's for some stupid prices, no eq is worth more than $50.
 
I paid $20 for a 215, so $30 tops just because it has the spectrum display.
$75 is pretty high, especially sense it's just an eq.

I see people trying to sell eq's for some stupid prices, no eq is worth more than $50.

There are a couple I'd pay more for, but yeah, all of mine have been $40 and less.
 
If you would have been at the right GW last Saturday, you could have had BSRs version, the EQ-3000, for 12.99. I picked it up to play with the pink noise generator.

Like you said, they are all over on the auction site. If you really want that eq and it's clean, you could pretty much get your $ back later.
 
If you would have been at the right GW last Saturday, you could have had BSRs version, the EQ-3000, for 12.99. I picked it up to play with the pink noise generator.

Like you said, they are all over on the auction site. If you really want that eq and it's clean, you could pretty much get your $ back later.

Save some stuff for me!!! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom