• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Added Sonus Fabers

Wolverine

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
So last week’s Sonus Faber Concerto find brought about some changes to my music room. I really like how these stands work well with the Concertos and the rest of my gear.
IMG_2973.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2967.jpeg
    IMG_2967.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    315.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2971.jpeg
    IMG_2971.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 29
Register to hide this ad
Yup, I admired the Concerto's when 1st release in the '90s. Superb cabinet workmanship with run of the mill drivers and x-overs. But that was just their start.
The sound quality is not run of the mill IMO. I really have been enjoying them especially once I bi-amped them with my rebuilt Adcom 555’s.
 
Back
Top Bottom