Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Spring piston. I think I've changed the spring once over the years. I've also changed the barrel pivot roll pin as I wore it out. The grips are rosewood that somebody was offering, no recollection of where I got them. It also has a wide trigger attachment for my fat fingers!
Spring piston. I think I've changed the spring once over the years. I've also changed the barrel pivot roll pin as I wore it out. The grips are rosewood that somebody was offering, no recollection of where I got them. It also has a wide trigger attachment for my fat fingers!
Been out in my backyard range with my vintage (is 1988 vintage?) Diana Mod. 34 in .177, scoped with a Hawke 4-12x50 scope (have to dial the range down to 5.5 to see the target properly- has a 100 yard fixed focal range), and with JSB Exact Match Diabolo pellets it's a tack driver! I can shoot 7 out of 10 shots into a dime-sized group @ 30 yards! The other 3 are just slightly out of the bullseye, and my twitching is the reason... was a fun afternoon!