• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Air Guns

View attachment 3846581

2240 ^^


View attachment 3846584

I really like the 3.5 and 4oz bottles the 4oz are a pain to find but they are exempt from hydro testing. Most paintball shops charge under a buck to fill one. I’ve got a bunch of them as I’ve been collecting them for a number of years. Have a few with on off valves, and even a few police issued ones that were used for riot control guns that shot rubber/metal projectiles. One 3.5oz cylinder I get about 120- 150 shots, the 4oz I get about 150-200. Have some 7oz bottles i can shoot all day on one of those. I can connect a remote line as well to a backpack fed 24oz tank lol no idea how many shots off the larger tanks never been able to empty one with a day of shorting.

The 2240s are just a lot of fun
my 2240 is stock except for new grip scales in mahogany, which I just ordered... I want to keep it as a pistol... I also have a 1322 and 2 Backpacker models with the same pump action but longer barrels and a skeleton stock... these are being converted to pistols as well...
 
Last edited:
my 2240 is stock except for new grip scales in mahogany, which I just ordered... I want to keep it as a pistol... I also have a 1322 and 2 Backpacker models with the same pump action but longer barrels and a skeleton stock... thes are being converted to pistols as well...

I’ve got some parts set aside for a nice 2240 pistol with a 10” barrel. I’ve got a nice short aluminum breech for it as well. I like the steel breeches better but this will give it cool look.

I order one of those HPA conversion kits for it the ones that thread into the valve assembly. I like the idea is C02 but the kit looks kinda cool.
 
I’ve got some parts set aside for a nice 2240 pistol with a 10” barrel. I’ve got a nice short aluminum breech for it as well. I like the steel breeches better but this will give it cool look.

I order one of those HPA conversion kits for it the ones that thread into the valve assembly. I like the idea is C02 but the kit looks kinda cool.
To be perfectly honest Jo, I'm not a fan of the looks of the modded 2240's, with bottles and things hanging off it, when I can buy another walnut stocked Diana 350 magnum for about the same price... I realize a great part of the appeal for you is the modding process, and you have great results, but yeah, not a fan of all the stuff hanging off it visually... :(
 
View attachment 3846477View attachment 3846478View attachment 3846479View attachment 3846480View attachment 3846481View attachment 3846482

Tracers, a gift from a fellow air gun lover ^^


View attachment 3846483View attachment 3846484

This is an early Crosman Mark 1.

Fully gone through and every seal replaced. Has a Walther barrel, and I have all the added swag for this one. I have the adaptor to run a remote line to it and run a 20oz paintball tank if wanted. Or you can just refill it off the remote line, or you can run a standard 12g cartridge.

Whats unique about the mark 1s is it expands the CO2 in the gun, on a little 12g cartridge I get about 35-40 good shots with it. On a 4oz paintball tank I get about 170-200 shots per fill.

I have a love for the mark 1s I’ve rebuilt a good 10 or so of them.
1790691564991.jpeg
Here’s my early Crosman posted way back in 2020. I am reminded I need to get it out and play.
 
It’s fun but I shoot real guns if I want to actually shoot.
I hear you. I also enjoy shooting “real guns”, and own several, but where I live it’s getting harder and harder to find safe and legal places to shoot them enough to keep the skills honed. Using a powder burner to control varmints in my neighborhood will certainly get you arrested and rightfully so. I find a quality PCP an ideal tool for my application. Keeping the pellet below 1000fps, and using a moderator, they are totally backyard friendly. As long as I am careful, and use a decent backstop, it is generally safe to get some quick trigger time in. The biggest issue with a PCP is initial equipment cost. I can shoot a tin of 500 pellets for pennies compared to live rounds but the gun itself can be very expensive. In addition to the airgun you also need a source for filling its tank to 4500psi. I have a compressor and a 9L storage tank. Together they cost as much as the airgun.
 
I hear you. I also enjoy shooting “real guns”, and own several, but where I live it’s getting harder and harder to find safe and legal places to shoot them enough to keep the skills honed. Using a powder burner to control varmints in my neighborhood will certainly get you arrested and rightfully so. I find a quality PCP an ideal tool for my application. Keeping the pellet below 1000fps, and using a moderator, they are totally backyard friendly. As long as I am careful, and use a decent backstop, it is generally safe to get some quick trigger time in. The biggest issue with a PCP is initial equipment cost. I can shoot a tin of 500 pellets for pennies compared to live rounds but the gun itself can be very expensive. In addition to the airgun you also need a source for filling its tank to 4500psi. I have a compressor and a 9L storage tank. Together they cost as much as the airgun.
I just bought 2x .22 powder burners- a Ruger 10/22 in stainless/polymer and a Winchester Wildcat SC with bull barrel, and more of a target rifle... both on big sales from Bass Pro Shop, and MUCH cheaper than any of my air rifles!! I can shoot them in my backyard as I'm out partially in the bush, and everyone has rifles up here... :)
 
Last edited:
I just bought 2x .22 powder burners- a Ruger 10/22 in stainless/polymer and a Winchester Wildcat bull barrel and more of a target rifle... both on big sales from Bass Pro Shop, and MUCH cheaper than any of my air rifles!! I can shoot them in my backyard as I'm out partially in the bush, and everyone has rifles up here... :)

I like the 10/22 have a few of them, but I like the Browning SA22 a little more. Have shot a few of them but never been able to get my hands on one.

I reached out to Browning and they gave me a list of stores they work with in my area. I am on the wait list at one local shop, they said it could take up to a year or more for them to get one for me as they have others a head of me in line. I hope to find one sooner but if not should be worth the wait.
 
I just bought 2x .22 powder burners- a Ruger 10/22 in stainless/polymer and a Winchester Wildcat SC with bull barrel, and more of a target rifle... both on big sales from Bass Pro Shop, and MUCH cheaper than any of my air rifles!! I can shoot them in my backyard as I'm out partially in the bush, and everyone has rifles up here... :)
Finally got my Ruger and compared to my air rifles, it's a 4 lb toy! Ever funny! My TX200 is 10 lbs with scope!! My Diana 350 magnum dwarfs if in size and weight!! There is so much more steel in an air rifle (plus a larger wood stock instead of polymer)... I just thought the difference was funny... :P
 
Finally got my Ruger and compared to my air rifles, it's a 4 lb toy! Ever funny! My TX200 is 10 lbs with scope!! My Diana 350 magnum dwarfs if in size and weight!! There is so much more steel in an air rifle (plus a larger wood stock instead of polymer)... I just thought the difference was funny... :P

We have a number of 10/22s super upgradable. You can actually find stocks for them on eBay some as low as 80 bucks.

Dying to get an SA-22, I’ve also been on the market for another 22 revolver.
 
My pistols... Got a couple sets of walnut grip scales coming- the 2240 gets a set, and the 1322... The Backpacker has a skeleton stock (got 2 of these) which is coming off one and the original grips from the 2240 go on one instead :)
Oh yeah- all are .22 cal. :)
 

Attachments

  • 20261001_170704.jpg
    20261001_170704.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20261001_170724.jpg
    20261001_170724.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20261001_171015.jpg
    20261001_171015.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20261001_171058.jpg
    20261001_171058.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20261001_171137.jpg
    20261001_171137.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom