• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AK gathering in Washington State!!!

Rob-

Now I can attend as an official member- I guess they'll let anyone in! I might bring a couple of uncommon items for display and maybe some odds and ends from my garage for sale or trade. I'll have to scan the forums to see what people here are interested in.

-Steve W.
 
Hey Steve!!Will be nice to see you show up,hope to have a few more join us, :yes: Come on local AK'ers,let'e here from you if your going to attend and enjoy all the audio fun!!Anybody from British Columbia,Canada comin' down?Haven't heard from our neighbors to the north...anybody home up there?? :banana: :music: Rob
 
I'm not going to be able to make it. Too many projects and not enough time. I hope to see you all at a later date.

I FINALLY got my Maggies repaired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
Neal
 
Well I still need to find someone to ride along from Portland or Salem etc. Anyone what to split the gas to the event let me know. Soon.
 
Sending My Regrets

Hi All,

I would really like to join in on the fun, and put some faces to the names, but the fates are against me. Houseguests arriving that weekend, and way too many jobs to do. The biggest one is clearing all the stereo gear out of the spare bedroom! :thumbsdn:

Have a great time everyone.

TC
 
Well if we finish this goverment contract I will be there making radar amplifiers

three pieces per unit I have been working for 7 days 12 to 14 hours a day

and are just about in the midway point :scratch2:

Brian
 
Hey Brian!!Sounds like you'll need the break,so come on over,it'll be a drive for you from over there in Idaho,but it will be nice to meet all the AK members showing up.Hopefully by this time next week I'll be.......
:yes: :music: :yes: :music: :yes: :music: :yes: :music: :yes: :music:
remembering all the cool audio gear I got to hear and see,the new AK members I got to meet in person and talk to,possibly learning a few things about equipment I have never seen before,possibly some repair techniques from members that know a lot more about it than I do,and have taken some digital photos of the cool audio(and of few lucky AK members who get in the way of the camera lens!)and post them here on AK for everyone to see....oh the memories!! Rob
 
Another no-show I'm afraid. Too many other things going on next weekend for me. I wish I could make it, and meet some of you guys. Next time there is a get together in the PNW, I'll make my excuses to the family instead. :D Take some pictures of the event for those of us that can't attend.

:beerchug:
 
Sorry everyone,it's been canceled,the meeting was not going to take place,lets try again in the fall/winter time... :no: :sigh: Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom