• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Lansing Atlantic speakers

Lickity Split

Active Member
I did a quick search and only 1 thread about these came up with very few responses.

Does anyone have any info about these? $80 seems cheap enough if they sound right.

Altecs
 
Register to hide this ad
These are from after the "golden age" at Altec...they still could sound good but they're not one of the classic models, nor ones I've ever heard of.
 
I've got a pair. The significance of the "Atlantic" sticker is that they were also sold under that model name. My pair are dated April 1979 on the back of the cabinet.

Mine are nothing great. They were replaced in my office system with a pair of Pioneer SP-BR41's which are much less harsh in the highs.
 
Back
Top Bottom