• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Model 19 Score...

Welcome to the Altec 19 fraturnity! May your listening pleasure always endure long after your caps break in.......
DC
 
Apparently Marantzfan can't stop listening long enough to post, shave, bathe or relieve bodily fluids.:D Thats why they invented Depends.:yes:
 
Actually, I havent had a chance to listen to them yet as I sold my Sunfire amp and won't have an amp till I finish building my Pass F5. :sigh:
 
OH NO.........good news is that you can power them with low watt tube amps- so do not fear for ample amplification!

I ran mine with a 23 watt Fisher 500 Model B with great results!
DC
 
OH NO.........good news is that you can power them with low watt tube amps- so do not fear for ample amplification!

I ran mine with a 23 watt Fisher 500 Model B with great results!
DC

When its finished, the Pass F5 is a 25WPC Class A MOSFET amplifier. I've heard it sounds REALLY nice with Altecs. :thmbsp:
 
Man, those turned out nice and the WAF should be high, also, they seem to fit right in with the rest of the room.

Keep on chuggin' on the F5, you're going to be delighted!
 
Really sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm curious to know how these speakers turned out and how you liked the model 19s.
 
Wow you have some patience that I don't have. When I got my Model 19's they were signing within minutes.

More power to you.
 
Back
Top Bottom