• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another CL scam ...or not? I'm confused!

Should I mail him a box full of bricks or just let it go?

  • Mail

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Let it go

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93
Weird. That's for sure. I was surprised he didn't react at all to your wishing him an endless erection (I mean, even the folks at Viagra warn you about an erection lasting longer than 4 hours - say no to priapism) and constipation.

I mean, it sure sounds like a scam, but if he's willing to WU the money, then you have some apologies to make.

Ooops.

If my erection lasts 4 hours I'm not calling my doctor, I'm calling everyone!!
 
Wow! You guys revived an old thread! I'm happy I could provide an entertainment for a few more AK members!

I'm sitting at work laughing at this thread on my cloned iPhone. Co-workers think I'm nuts....man my cloned iPod is playing FLAC files too!!
 
What a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE YOUR TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

THIS IS CLASSIC STUFF!!!!

I've been laughing my ass off (people at work are looking at me like..."what's wrong with him!"....).

Ah man, I happen to just come across this thread/post and couldn't stop reading, I had to finish reading it and boy was it worth it!!!!!!:banana:

Thanks for sharing!
 
The funniest thing that I have ever read. This needs to be a sticky for sure. I was waiting for the reference to the Yak Poo that was used at Darth Vader's funeral. Simply brilliant stuff and I love how the guy ended all of his emails with "Best Regards" no matter what you said. This is classic stuff. I'm linking this to another forum because it is just too funny.
 
WOW !!!! AK entertainment at it's best !!!!!

I even read that fake one that was sent. That was good too.
More people should get involved in this stuff, but carefully. Maybe the scammers will come up with a better idea.
Well done ..

John M
 
Scam

Thank you guys!
I have to apologize: because this thread is almost 9 months old I deleted some pictures and "documents" so they are not visible in a thread.
However I was able to recover "Dear Customer..." letter which I present for your entertainment.

Dear%252520Customer%2525201.JPG


Dear%252520Customer%2525202.JPG


And Happy holidays to you all!
 
FUNNY stuff there.
I hope "ola" doesn't google his/her name and find this thread.
If you're looking....Hola, Ola!
Did they ever buy the medium size aircraft carrier?
OH---just a thought...is it possible they realized they were being played with and just kept up the "game"?
Hard to believe no one on the nigerian end realised just how much they were being played by the OP. Unless their english skills are that bad.
 
Actually...if someone received an email which seems to be 100% scam (Craigslist deal for example) you can forward it to me and who knows? May be we all can have some fun (hopefully at scammer's expense)...
 
Back
Top Bottom