• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

anyone else having issues opening AK in Google Chrome?

jancumps

iRock
When I surf AK with Google Chrome, it hangs regularly, and Chrome comes with an Oops! message.
I have version 12.0.742.112.
It works for me on Internet Explorer.
Anyone else having the same issue?
 
Register to hide this ad
Works fine with chrome for me. Anyone else ?
 
I have a problem with it in Chrome at home, but not at work. I have to close and reopen Chrome- but this happens with me a lot with Chrome on different sites. I'm on a mac if that makes any difference.
 
I haven't had any issues using either PC or Mac versions of Chrome. Since I'm on the PC now, I can tell you that it's version 12.0.742.112 - same as yours.

Hmm...
 
I use Chrome routinely at home, and have no problems. I do find that it is more important with Chrome than other browsers to routinely empty the cache.
 
I primarily use Chrome except when they don't support certain plug-ins. No problems here.
 
Looks like you have your answer - but I just thought I would say that I use Chrome (although not at this precise moment) and have no problems with AK - as another has mentioned clearing the browser cache regularly is a good thing to do.

Over and out.
 
Currently using Chromium 14.0.807 developer build and no problems at all. Also no problems using Nightly 8.0a1 (Firefox developer builds).
 
Clearing caches, histories, cookies, ... did not help.
I have completely deinstalled and reinstalled Chrome.
It is running fine now.

Thank you for reporting that it is working good for you. That helped me to uinderstand that the issue was with my computer.
 
Back
Top Bottom