• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Anyone recognize these?

Register to hide this ad
Interesting speakers - they look like some sort of transmission line design, so they're probably worth a look.
 
It "kind of" looks like and Electrovoice T35 tweeter like what they used in a lot of the earlier Klipsch Heritage speakers (Heresy, Cornwall, La Scala, etc). At least it "kind of" has those ridges in the tweeter. I could be wrong...or blind. Or both. Worth a look, though. I would imagine for the cabinet size, there is a woofer somewhere else.

Then again, Mark's right. Could be white van. But, then again....
 
If you look closely at the right-hand speaker, you'll see what looks to be a grille cloth down low on the right side. Side-firing woofer? They look too nice to be white van...no chrome, no ersatz "piano" finish...the wood looks semi-real.
 
almost look like Ohms. There is a small name plate on the bottom center of each that cant be more than three or four letters long (and it looks gold colored?) Is that a klipschish horn or an electrostatic on top? most newer speakers would mount a horn sideways.
 
Well, I just called and were told that they are Welton S6C-R. I need to do some quick research and see if they are any good.
 
Back
Top Bottom