• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone remember speaker made in Arkansas

man00

Member
These were mainly bookshelf with maybe 8" woofer. Think they were made in NW part of Arkansas
Thought they were called BCS..maybe not..pretty good speakers. This would have been in late 70's-early 80's
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair that were dad's. Purchased about 1973 probably. Very heavy two way speakers with solid walnut frame. Made by a local group that had some audio stores in Fayetteville, Little Rock and I think Tulsa. I'm trying to replace the midranges on mine right now. Woofers are still in great shape amazingly. I thought it was "Boston Sound Corporation" or something like that because they were in the Boston mountains in northern Arkansas (part of the Ozarks).
 
Back
Top Bottom