• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anywere in So. Jersey?

ticketman65

New Member
Hey guys, was wondering were in New Jersey(pref.) South Jersey do we take our Marantz gear to be refurbed? Thanks for any help
 
Register to hide this ad
What do you want done? Recap, relamp, cleaning.......

I live in North Jersey.... but am down in North Wildwood a lot.... However I am tied up with rehab because of knee surgery.... I should be back on my feet in October .....


jk
 
Thanks Jstang!

Hey man, I'm new to the hobby, and have no Idea were to take my equipment
to have it checked out or repaired or maybe upgraded. Am into 22xx series marantz. I appreciate the response and will be intoch. Thanks again
 
I live in central NJ

I live in Toms River. What kind of restoring are you looking for.

Basically recapping and making sure it puts out a decent square wave is the most of it.


As for the tuner alignment is only needed if there is a problem with drift, speration, etc....

If you need some basic help email me.

charles
 
Just had my 2230 serviced by Joe C in New Britain, Pa and am very pleased with his service and knowledge of the Marantz. (215) 345-8506.
 
Back
Top Bottom