• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Marantz in Jersey

NeilC

Active Member
Who is recommended for Marantz restoration and repair in the New Jersey shore area? I live about 40 miles south of NYC.
 
Register to hide this ad
If your only 40 miles from NYC....why not just take it to NYC?
You'll have a better chance finding some one competent there than say...no offense... Asbury Park.

Steve
 
Take a drive north to Peekskill NY along the Hudson River to the Soundsmith. I have been there many times and the tour of their facility is amazing. Their website is www.sound-smith.com with detailed directions. They have worked on several of my vintage Marantz units with great results. Plus they give a one year parts/labor warranty.
 
I'm on the Jersey Shore also (07755). Let me know if you need a hand. Check the "Marantz 2315" post above for my experience.

Peace,
DrRick
 
Back
Top Bottom