• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR-2a for $50. I'm already swimming in speakers.

Yup, when I was a little kid I wired in any speaker and or driver I could find into a10 dollar (most likely) am clock radio. I had four various types hooked up at one time; yup I got the bug early I think I was 8
Yes,we're all infected here. But we'll be fine brother
 
Sounds like a nice try and turn candidate so you can say you had some and know their sound. SHould be able to easily double your money if not more depending on condition.
 
I discovered speaker boxes stack for storage! Just put a nice paper towel or cloth between. In earthquake country you might want to use the pyramid technique for storage.

I would buy the ARs, at that price it's easy to move them on if you want to.

Here's my latest playing stack. Heresey 1 with Altec Boleros on top. Nice easy sound. Although I'm gonna try dropping the Heresey's to the floor.
image.jpeg
 
I discovered speaker boxes stack for storage! Just put a nice paper towel or cloth between. In earthquake country you might want to use the pyramid technique for storage.

I would buy the ARs, at that price it's easy to move them on if you want to.

Here's my latest playing stack. Heresey 1 with Altec Boleros on top. Nice easy sound. Although I'm gonna try dropping the Heresey's to the floor.
View attachment 934165
You do realize you only have 2 ears
 
Back
Top Bottom