nohiss New Member Feb 1, 2023 #1 I’m doing some crossover work on AR-11’s and need to replace some of the 3 position toggle switches. Are these the standard “on off on” switches found at hardware stores? Thanks for your help.
I’m doing some crossover work on AR-11’s and need to replace some of the 3 position toggle switches. Are these the standard “on off on” switches found at hardware stores? Thanks for your help.
swechsler Frog Whisperer Feb 1, 2023 #2 Here's the schematic. If I'm reading it properly, you're correct - double pole, double throw with middle position disconnected.
Here's the schematic. If I'm reading it properly, you're correct - double pole, double throw with middle position disconnected.
swechsler Frog Whisperer Feb 1, 2023 #3 Actually, now I'm not so sure. Looking closer, if that was correct, in the middle position, you'd get no sound from that driver.
Actually, now I'm not so sure. Looking closer, if that was correct, in the middle position, you'd get no sound from that driver.