• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are these Coral`s any good ?

Register to hide this ad
Not familiar with that model #.

Most Coral's I've heard were good for rock'n'roll.

Very efficient speakers the ones I heard.
 
Also not familiar with that model but scored a pair of corals a few months ago and they sound fantastic.
I know thats of any use to you.
Very ornate grills
 
I had the BX300's - they were the opposite of the description in the CL ad - mine were very efficient, but did not have much bass. Had them hooked up to my little 4 watt maggie single ended amp and they really sang.
 
Back
Top Bottom