• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are they selling something?

Register to hide this ad
Wow! He IS totally &%$## right though, *^%^%. You (*&^^)'s really should *^%%% start buying things. I kinda want to e-mail the guy and ask "How much?".
 
wow I think that beats any other weird CL thing I Have ever seen............I really am speechless.
 
Well, that certainly catches my interest! My, what a sterling fellow. If it wasn't for the coming snowstorm, why, I'd hop in the car and head down I25 to ABQ to buy....ya know, I think I'll do it. "Bye, I'm off to the Land of Enchantment!

Not....:thumbsdn:
 
Many CL ads seem to have been authored by people that didn't make it past the 4th grade.

Man, 100's words that we don't want to mention here and you saw grammatical mistakes?
Looks like you still have the cool. :D

Or would it may be a better read with correct MLA formatted ad? :headscrat
 
Other than a FEW of the choise words, I have seen simular ads around here, I didn't contact any of them.
 
They should try this strategy on the Home Shopping Network. It would sure make it more interesting.
 
Back
Top Bottom