• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

are we all guys?

Hell you have to be a man to move these big ass spkrs and heavy ass amps. Women will just get in your way. Then they will want to put a flower pot on your speaker.
Plus they will ask stupid ass questions like"what the hell is 1080i?"
Move outa here woman can't you see I'm busy.
That's what I would say if I were married.
 
jimfet said:
Hell you have to be a man to move these big ass spkrs and heavy ass amps. Women will just get in your way. Then they will want to put a flower pot on your speaker.
Plus they will ask stupid ass questions like"what the hell is 1080i?"
Move outa here woman can't you see I'm busy.
That's what I would say if I were married.

Followed shortly by the process server with the divorce papers.
 
jimfet said:
Hell you have to be a man to move these big ass spkrs and heavy ass amps. Women will just get in your way. Then they will want to put a flower pot on your speaker.
Plus they will ask stupid ass questions like"what the hell is 1080i?"
Move outa here woman can't you see I'm busy.
That's what I would say if I were married.

Dad??
 
jimfet said:
Hell you have to be a man to move these big ass spkrs and heavy ass amps. Women will just get in your way. Then they will want to put a flower pot on your speaker.
Plus they will ask stupid ass questions like"what the hell is 1080i?"
Move outa here woman can't you see I'm busy.
That's what I would say if I were married.
Listen Eric Cartman, I think you just answered your own question.

If that question was, "why am I not married?"
 
doctorbongo said:
But I'm all guy (testosterone dripping from my brow, and tears in my eyes from the sound of my stereo's latest enhancement...

One speaks 'on behalf' of someone else, generally as their agent (at their 'behest'). One speaks 'for' onself. To speak 'on behalf' of yourself is to say that you are two people; the person who is speaking (you) and the person you are speaking on behalf of (you).

So, to be correct, you would say that you can only speak for yourself, rather than saying you can only speak on behalf of yourself.

And in this, I am unanimous.
 
alexkerhead said:
jimfet, not at all true, my mother owns a sx-1250 and JBL L65 Jubals, and she don't set flower posts on them. ;)

I'm not talking about moms.(love em all) I'm talking about women. There is a difference.

Ma is that you ma?
Coming mommy.
 
Back
Top Bottom