• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arlington Heights IL Klipsch Heresy II pair, mystery headphones

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
No affiliation, sale starts tomorrow. The headphones are not identified in the listing.

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Arlington-Heights/60004/2388267

1-t.jpg


1.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
With two 1/4" jacks showing, I wonder if they're quadraphonic headphones, but it's probably just an extension cord.
 
Some of the phones now are balanced but I have not seen them myself. I was hoping somebody would recognize them. That case makes me think they were expensive!
 
Aviation headset, not a great one without a brand popping out.

Flightcom, Comsafe, and David Clark are some of the better names in that game. Bose and Sennheiser have some very good entries too.
 
Back
Top Bottom