• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

beautiful, elegant and smart

Register to hide this ad
I don't know what she's saying, because I took French I only three times, but I defend would defend to the death her First Amendment right to say it, even if she is a furner.
 
I'll volunteer to perform some in-depth research, and, if necessary, assist in the performance of any necessary ablutions.

Purely for altruistic reasons.
 
uh, la, la!

I think in the best interest of cultivating good foreign relations... we should certainly invite her to the next Karma Fest! My French sucks so... I will speak to her, the international language of love (music!). He, he, he

Happy Listening! :beatnik:
 
Back
Top Bottom